This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.
According to Coinschedule stats, the total amount raised during the ICO in 2017 is $2,345,301,347. Last year it was just $96,389,917! Its almost 25 times less than during the first 9 months of this year! And the number of ICOs is growing And the number of problems is growing as well, as it’s really hard to sort through this enormous supply of tokens.
How to choose?
1. Always look at the team. The more experience it has, the more chances they won’t fail and won’t put two and two together and make five. Genesis Vision founders have a great experience in developing financial software, and traditional trust money management systems mixed with deep blockchain knowledge. Ruslan and Dmitriy are winners of blockchain contest with financial platform at http://hackrussia.ru/ Then, Aleksey Kutsenko, who is a FinTech Expert at the team, is a CEO of Tools For Brokers, FinTech company, which software used by more than 350 companies and brokers all over the world.
2. Always look at the history. What did the company do before the ICO? Genesis Vision project already has a huge potential client base. The existing contacts and clients, thanks to the support provided by Tools for Brokers, allows to link as many brokers and exchanges as possible.
3. Always look at the opinions of industry gurus. Genesis Vision has advisers from financial industry, whose different expertise and experience cover most of obstacles and minor issues the company could face.
4. Always look at the legal issues. Genesis Vision company is incorporated in Ireland. This country is legally loyal for ICOs. Various licensing institution certificated company’s code. Its smart-contracts were successfully audited by https://zerion.io/. Furthermore, the project and ICO were successfully audited by https://financialcommission.org. This means that all the team was checked and interviewed, all legal, technical and business plans were audited by FinTech experts. You could read more about our certification here: https://financialcommission.org/platform-certification/ico-certification-guidelines/
5. Always look at the demand during Pre-ICO. It took Genesis Vision two weeks to get the target amount of $2.3 mln orders for ICO option campaign. The Pre-Order was scheduled to end on October, 15th. However, the demand was so huge that the Genesis Vision team had to make a decision to stop the campaign much earlier.
We think it is a high time for a project like Genesis Vision. Trust money management industry suffer from fraudsters, unfair money managers, hidden processes and strong regulation. The project will destroy borders between all money managers, brokers, investors from every point of the world, due to decentralization. Genesis Vision will bring transparency and stability. New digital generation uses cryptocurrency extensively, so the company will offer them new easy way to invest in a range of different assets in the way the are familiar with – via crypto, like stock markets. The investing process will be carried out in an interactive, easy-to-use yet secure way.
Read more about the project here: https://genesis.vision/
This is a paid press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
The post PR: Genesis Vision Platform for Private Trust Management Describes an Ideal ICO appeared first on Bitcoin News.
The post PR: Genesis Vision Platform for Private Trust Management Describes an Ideal ICO appeared first on bitcoinmining.shop.
The post PR: Genesis Vision Platform for Private Trust Management Describes an Ideal ICO appeared first on aroundworld24.com.